Laking Toyota is seeking an experienced and team-oriented Service Manager to join their dynamic dealership. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall operations and management of the Service Department and Technicians. The Service Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through effective resource management and support. Previous management experience required. Full-time Position.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Managing production and forecasting targets.
- Ensuring all technicians and service personnel are appropriately trained.
- Maintaining facilities and equipment.
- Provide support, proper resources, and guidelines to technicians.
- Monitors performance to ensure work is completed.
- Address customer complaints and issues in a professional manner.
- Ensure high quality service and repairs are provided to customers.
- Manages warranty claims and closes customer pay repair orders.
- Maintains positive relationship with manufacturer
- Other service related duties as required.
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma
- Reynolds & Reynolds dealer software experience is an asset.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Laking Toyota Offers:
- Competitive salary plus bonus.
- Excellent management support.
- Optional Health & Dental Benefits available
- Pension Plan available We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.