Laking Toyota is looking to add a Service Appointment Coordinator to their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer incoming calls regarding service inquiries and accurately schedules appointments
- Calls customers to confirm service appointments, reschedule missed appointments, recall notice, notice of service due and follow up calls
- Communicates any additional maintenance requirements to customers
- Arrange alternative transportation for Customer when required (Shuttle or Car rental)
- Follow up with customers who are overdue for service
- Contact customers regarding marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as required
- Ensure excellent customer service is the top priority
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Friendly attitude
- Ability to work quickly, multitask
- Computer literate
- Ability to utilize several different computer programs at one time
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- At least two years of experience in a similar position with knowledge of automotive parts and service
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefit and pension plan also available.
Be part of a great team and submit your resume today! Please submit all resumes attention: Mike Tranchemontagne, Service Manager.