Jack Quenville General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org – Laking Toyota
Laking Toyota is looking to add an experienced Payroll Clerk / Accounting Assistant to their team.
Payroll Clerk/ Accounting Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating source deductions
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Basic HR functions – new employee orientation, etc.
- Work with the accounting department to complete all required tasks
Payroll Clerk/ Accounting Assistant Skills:
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
Ideal candidates should have:
- Minimum 3 years Payroll experience
- College or University graduate
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with computers (data entry)
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefit and Pension Plan also available.
Be a part of a great team, submit a resume today!
Please submit all resumes to the attention of Jack Quenville General Manager email@example.com