Laking Toyota is seeking an Automotive Detailer. The Automotive Detailer cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles. Detailing experience is considered an asset.
Cleans and refurbishes automobiles by cleaning, protecting and preserving interiors, exteriors and engine compartments; following quality and safety standards and practices.
- Prepares to wash automobiles by gathering supplies, checking equipment, reviewing customer requirements
- Cleans automobile exterior by washing surfaces and tires, using cleaning solutions, cloths and brushes; rinsing and drying cleaned surfaces, polishing chrome
- Protects and preserves automobile exterior by applying waxes, preservatives, reconditioners and dyes; wiping and buffing surfaces; applying touch up paint
- Cleans automobile interior by vacuuming carpeting, ceilings and upholstery; emptying ashtrays and refuse receptacles; cleaning, polishing and drying surfaces, treating spots and stains
- Protects and preserves automobile interior by applying leather and vinyl revitalizers and preservatives
- Cleans engine compartment by removing grease and grime using cleaning agents and steam cleaning equipment; masking and painting engine components
- Maintains quality service by following service standards; conducting final coat inspection; correcting deficiencies; obtaining approval from customer
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt
- Maintains safe work environment by adhering to work standards and practices
- Documents services by completing records
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturer’s cleaning and maintenance guides
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Scheduling, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Customer Focus, Equipment Maintenance, Action Oriented, Functional Technical Skills, Results Driven, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Safety Management
Additional requirements include high school diploma, clean record and a driver’s license. Competitive pay, benefits and pension plan available. Be a part of a great team and submit a resume today!