Laking Toyota is seeking a 2nd or 3rd-year Apprentice Mechanic to join our team.
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Punctual with a strong work ethic
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Communication skills to describe any issues or concerns with repair work
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize one for training and operations
- G-Class license
- Clear driver’s abstract
- 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice with own tools
Competitive pay, benefits and pension plan available. Be part of a great team and submit your resume today!
Please submit all resumes attention: Mike Tranchemontagne, Service Manager